Independence Day India
Independence Day is annually celebrated on 15 August, as a national holiday in India commemorating the nation’s independence from the United Kingdom on 15 August 1947, the UK Parliament passed the Indian Independence Act 1947 transferring legislative sovereignty to the Indian Constituent Assembly.
15 AUGUST 2019 73rd Independence day
However, Independence Day of India will be celebrating by the people all over India on the 15th of August 2018, on Thursday. This year in 2019, India will be celebrating its 73rd Independence Day to pay tribute and remember all the freedom fighters who had to contribute a lot and fought for the Independence of India.
Messages on Independence 2019
Freedom is for everyone. It doesn’t see colors or shapes. We’ve had enough of hate and violence, and now we need to build our new future, full of love and understanding. Let’s raise our glasses to Independence Day!
So blessed to be here today. Blessing to have a right to speak and to be heard. A right no one can take away from me. Let’s raise our glasses to the future full of understanding, appreciation and gratitude.
Freedom should not be something you have to deserve. It’s something you just naturally have. Something that no one can take away from you. Let’s celebrate Freedom!
My love for my nation is worthiness. My love for my people is endless. All I desire for my country is happiness. Let me be the first person to wish you a special happy Independence Day!
Let’s make a strong decision, to value our nation and never forget the sacrifices from those who gave us freedom. Happy Independence Day!
Let’s celebrate and enjoy the freedom giving us a possibility to live independently, helpfully, cheerfully, hopefully by reflecting on our past and remembering our national heroes who gave us total freedom after years of pain and humiliation.
What is special in 73rd India’s Independence Day 2019
- From his Twitter handle, the Prime Minister has appealing to the people to provide valuable suggestions for his Independence Day speech through the Narendra Modi or Namo App.
- However, The Former President of India Pranab Mukherjee, singer-composer Bhupen Hazarika and social activist Nanaji Deshmukh will be conferred with Bharat Ratna on August 8th, 2019.
- A football tournament named “Naga 73rd Independence Day Football Tournament 2019” was inaugurated on 28th July at Naga in North Sikkim.
- Panchayat Heads of Bhartiya Janata Party in J&K will hoist the Tricolor in their houses.
- All schools under North Delhi Municipal Corporation will display photos of the present President and the Prime Minister of India.
- Therefore, the Government of India has scrapped the Article 370 from J&K, through a Presidential order on 5th August 2019.
- 300 meters of pedestrian friendly walkway will be open for shoppers in Chandni Chowk area of New Delhi.
- Therefore, Banaras Hindu University will go completely paperless on the 73rd Independence Day.
- In wake of the intelligence input from security forces, the security in the capital city has been beefed up.
- Also, an advisory has been issued to tourists in Kashmir valley, to leave the valley as soon as possible.
- Security is stepped up in Delhi in wake of intelligence input indicating towards terrorist activities targeting Independence Day.
- Senior leadership of INC (Indian National Congress) has stated that the Delhi Pradesh Congress Committee (DPCC) will get a new chief by this Independence Day.
In contrast, This independent year will be superb
In contrast, This year in 2019, India will celebrate its 73rd Independence Day to pay tribute and remember all the freedom fighters who had contributed a lot and fought for the Independence of India.